Language Training for Work
Oriented to professional development and the attainment of specific work targets.
- Regular language programs for business, aligned with specific needs
- Progress measurement with international standards (European Common Framework)
- Classroom, virtual or blended (tutoring + e-learning) lessons, according to learning needs and profile
- Contact us to learn more
Programs oriented to professional development
The goal of the training programs is to reach functional bilingualism: using a second language effectively in key professional tasks:
- Making a presentation
- Participating actively and efficiently in meetings
- Preparing a report and showing results
- Developing commercial skills to achieve the desired results in a negotiation or sale
- Any business-related critical task
What are the stages of the training programs?
Diagnosis + organizational and individual needs assessment
Live lessons + self-study platform
Development of work competences
Assessment with progress measurement
Systematic and regular feedback
Tell us about your language challenges and we’ll help you reach your goal through an effective, personalized, measurable and achievable plan.